THANK YOU FOR HELPING US ACQUIRE
THE BUILDING FOR OUR MOSQUE
FIRST MASJID IN DORCHESTER, UK
Alhamdulillah, we have been successful in purchasing the building for our masjid from Dorset County Council on the 15th of December, 2017 with the generous donations received from all of you, both in the UK and abroad. May Allah SWT reward you all in this world and in the Hereafter and multiply your wealth, and reward you a palace in Jannah. Thank you to all the donors for your generous donations towards this
Dorchester Islamic Centre is in the process of undertaking refurbishment work at our first masjid in Dorchester.
We are pleased to let you know that we have successfully completed phase 1 of the refurbishment work.
The building's leaking roof has been replaced completely and broken windows from the rear and sides
have been replaced with double glazed windows.
Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Aalameen, with the grace of ALLAH SWT, we have to spend over £200,000 to undertake
phase 2 of the refurbishment work with the following renovation:
- Replacement of all broken windows with double glazed windows
- Painting of the interior walls of the building
- Carpeting the floor of the building
- Replacement of heating system
- Provision of washroom facilities for men and women
- Provision of wudhu facilities for men and women
- Fully equipped meeting rooms to hold Islamic presentations to the local population
- Fully equipped classrooms to hold Arabic and Quran lessons for children and adults
- Provision of a room for the Imam
We are currently looking for 600 people to donate £300 or any amount you would like to complete this project. Please participate in this noble cause to enable us to open our masjid with all the facilities as soon as possible.
We would humbly request you all to continue donating to renovate this old building and provide all the facilities of a masjid. We would be most grateful for your kind and generous contributions for this noble cause.
Deadline is October 2020!
The Holy Quran says:
The example of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah is like a seed [in grain] which grows seven spikes; in each spike is 100 grains. And Allah multiplies [His reward] for whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.
If you need any further information, please contact us.